The design process from start to finish consists of a few major phases:
• Preliminary Meeting - Discussion of the program, the client's wish-list and the general style of the design.
• Schematic Design - Review of the conceptual design for the floor plans and elevations.
• Design Development - Revisions and further development of the floor plan and elevation revisions.
• Construction documents - Final set for permit and construction. Includes floor plans and elevations, foundation and roof plans, sections and details, window and door schedules.
We also can provide interior design services for built-ins, bookcases, media cabinetry and other millwork.
If needed, we can specify many items required for construction. These may include but are not limited to:
• Construction Materials
• Trim Profiles
• Windows and Doors
• Lighting Fixtures
• Plumbing Fixtures
• Ornamental Details
We offer services in construction administration. We work with the general contractor on-site during construction, and provide construction oversight and owner representation. Some of the major phases of construction for which we provide our services include:
• Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, Insulation
• Finish Work
We offer design advice usually as a precursor to our design and clerking contracts. Our consulting work can be provided at an hourly rate.